With the cessation of the Fee Guidelines since 2007, at Victoria Dentalcare, we strive to keep our treatment fees competitive and comparable with national standards. In addition, with Medisave and CHAS subsidy, we do our best to keep our services accessible and affordable to everyone in Singapore.
Please call the clinic to enquire for the treatment fees.
Medisave & Community Health Assist Scheme
1) CHAS - Community Health Assistance Scheme
What is CHAS?
The Community Health Assistance Scheme (CHAS) is a scheme implemented by the Ministry of Health that allows Singapore Citizens from lower- and middle-income households to receive subsidies for dental care at participating dental clinics. Singapore Citizens whom qualify for CHAS will receive either a blue or orange Health Assist card after applications are done at polyclinics.
From 1st January 2014, all Singaporeans (regardless of age) whom meet the following requirements are eligible for CHAS:
- Household monthly income per person of $1,800 and below; OR
- Annual Value (AV) of residence as reflected on NRIC of $21,000 and below for households with no income Family members living in the same address, as reflected on their NRICs, will be required to apply together on 1 application form. Members of the public whom are on Public Assistance(PA) Scheme do not need to apply as they are already eligible for CHAS.
2) Pioneer Generation
3) Medisave - Victoria Dentalcare is officially medisave accredited.
4) Visa/Master - Victoria Dentalcare accepts Visa, Mastercard, Cash and Nets amounts above S$100.
Pioneer Generation Package
The Government has introduced the Pioneer Generation Package to thank and honour our Pioneers for their dedication and hard work. About 450,000 Singapore Citizens will benefit from the Pioneer Generation Package, which will help our Pioneers with their healthcare costs for life.
The Pioneer Generation Package will be for Singapore Citizens who (i) were aged 16 and above in 1965 (i.e. born on or before 31 December 1949) and (ii) obtained citizenship on or before 31 December 1986.
Special CHAS Subsidies for the Pioneer Generation 4. One key factor of the Pioneer Generation Package is to help our Pioneers receive quality primary care at more than 1,000 CHAS accredited GP and dental clinics nearer to their homes. In this way, our Pioneers can be helped to build long-term relationships with their trusted doctors in their neighbourhoods.
From 1 September 2014, all Pioneers will benefit from special CHAS subsidies for common illnesses, chronic conditions, selected dental services, and health screening recommended by the Health Promotion Board (HPB) under its Integrated Screening Programme (ISP).
To receive the above benefits, Pioneers are required to bring their Pioneer Generation card and NRIC when visiting a CHAS clinic. An individual Pioneer Generation card will be issued to all Pioneers and will automatically be sent to his/her NRIC-registered address by September 2014.