This membership program is a Dental Public Health Initiative by Victoria Dentalcare to encourage residents to keep up
with regular dental check-up. The purpose of this program is for maintenance of dental hygiene and overall health.
In addition, it is to detect oral diseases early so as to institute interventions to avoid costly and invasive future treatments.
Terms and Conditions Applies:
1. Victoria Dentalcare reserves the right to modify the program structure, benefits and other features including prevailing
Terms & Conditions & without prior notice.
2. All interpretations of the program Terms & Conditions is at the sole and obsolete discretion of Victoria Dentalcare.
3. This program is sold as a standalone.
4. Medications of any kind are not included.
5. Non-transferable to other individual other than the registered I/C No.
6. Non-refundable for unutilised dental services in this package after the expiry date.
7. All components of this package cannot be amended nor exchanged for cash or credit or in lieu of other treatment. It is also cannot be
encashed, stored or refunded.
8. Government subsidies or Insurance claims are not applicable.
9. 1-year validity period for utilizing of package. This package is not valid for extension or renewal. Each package bought will be considered as
a new purchase, guided by theTerms & Conditions.
10. Applicable to this branches :
Marine Parade, Punggol Plaza & Hougang Capeview.
11. Full payment will be made payable by Cash or Cheque to Victoria Healthcare Group Pte Ltd.
12. The date of commencement of package starts upon receival of full payment.
13. Complex treatments are not included and will be quoted by the doctors.
If you are interested and would like to sign up for this package, you can download the registration form here and submit it at any 3 of
Victoria Dentalcare Branches (Marine Parade, Punggol Plaza & Hougang Capeview).
For more information, you can call our hotline @ 6440 0010